Tuesday 12 November 2013

All I want for Christmas is ....

you boobs ~ Mariah Carey ~

If you're like most girls, you have a love/hate relationship with your rack. Your boobs can act all wacko, they itch at inconvenient times, your headlights go on high alert and they disappear (99% of the time) like mist before the sun when you start loosing weight.

Now, I'd rather be fit, healthy and flat chested than overweight with boobage.  And if it bothers you that much you can always have a boob job. Your options are either fork out the cash for the op, wear a padded bra or hide all those kg's under clothes. I know my choice will be 1 or 2.

During the initial (and in my case, ongoing) stages of weight loss, women tend to lose fat in their breasts as a large majority of breast tissue is comprised of fat. Your body takes the fat from where it wants and doesn't really ask your permission first. Apparently the best thing to do is to minimize the amount of cardio performed while emphasizing weight training in an effort to increase the size of the muscles that lies underneath. It won't do much to the size, but it can perk them up slightly (i.e. no rocks in socks...)

Boob jobs are becoming so everyday now, and apart from the cost, are almost available to everyone. I'm just not sure I'll be able to sit on my ass for how ever many weeks it takes to heal up. And I've seen some baaaad side-effect from going back to the gym to soon.


Also, my new Crossfit obsession does not bode well for the gals.


On second thought - I don't mind being part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee if I can look like these ladies.

Christmas Abbott & Camille Leblanc-Bazinet
I remember my Gran's advice: squeeze a tennis ball between your hands, elbows up & say "I must, I must, I must increase my bust", while squeezing the ball.  I wonder if there are tennis balls in the house....night all.



Remember to follow K&C on Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin - you'll get a reminder when there is a new post out.

3 comments:

  1. Strangely, I am not concerned about shrinkage at all. Which is weird because when I was in my 20s all I wanted was nice boobs. Hitting 40 I realise that they were always nice boobs, but I didn't appreciate them at the time. Smaller boobs for me would mean getting into nice lingerie, an end to neck, shoulder and back ache and the ability to cross my arms without trapping my breasts in a death grip. I'm looking forward to smaller boobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately my sister got the largest share of our family's boobs portion, so I've always been on the small side. Now they are moving towards eeextra small :p But yes, they are healthy & they do their job, and I'd much rather be healthy with no boobs then unhealthy with, uhm, some boobs :p

      Delete
    2. I think I got the larger share between my sister and me.

      Delete