Thursday 14 November 2013

Skull Tattoo

~ Eagle Eye Cherry ~


Like King George III wrote in his diary (apparently Google says this is a myth, but I'm still owning it): nothing important happened today. It's just a day. No intellectual insights into the human psyche, no lamenting over lost boobs, just a day. (PS: It's also the title of an X-Files episode - loved that show & had the hugest crush in high school on David Duchovney - almost this much - seriously, you have to listen to it!)



I'm quite excited for tomorrow afternoon - getting a tattoo done with BF. I've always wanted a 2nd one & BF has been wanting to get his first for a while, but neither of us could decide on something meaningful we want to ink in permanently.  But then BF came up with the amazing idea of a couples tattoo for our recent 3 year anniversary - we'd get our tattoos AND it would mean something special to the both of us. We are not sure what the final design will look like yet but it will incorporate some of the following ideas. Lu from Otherworld Tattoos in PE will be "doing" us. Will show pictures next week.


On Saturday we will be participating in the Glow Run - it's starts at 7 at night & instead of colored powder we will get splashed with florescent neon paint - cannot wait to see those photos! Baby Mama Mrs T has somehow procured 150 glow sticks - because you can find anything on the Internet. It should be fun :D



BF will probably be working for most of the weekend so that means I will catch up on my Battlefield time.  Sad that I will be missing out on Saturday morning's Crossfit WOD (cause of the tattoo).  The motions are coming a bit easier now, so I've been pushing myself a lot harder the last week and my body is definitely showing it - bruises all around!


Will be trying extra hard this weekend to keep my food on track & eat healthy - will see how it goes.


Remember to follow K&C on Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin. See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment