Wednesday 16 October 2013

Let's get the first post out of the way...

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for ages. Then the inevitable “OMG everyone is going to read this and think I’m stupid!” thought races through my head and that is as far as it goes...

So what makes this time different? Well, today I'm starting something new (again...) and I decided that I would (1.) love to share my experiences with you and (2.) keep myself accountable.

So here you will read all about my day, my love, my food, my exercise, my family, my friends, my likes, my peeves (come on - hate is a strong word) and then some.

If we met at a coffee shop and you asked me to tell you about myself, what would I say? I think I had a harder time coming up with this then the actual blog title... Seriously, I've never known how to describe myself.  

I'm comfortable in my craziness. Some days I am a tomboy, a princess, a slob or a health freak - and fabulous either way.  I can be short tempered when I’m having a bad day. I get frustrated with myself easily when I can’t do something someone else can. I feel things rather deeply and used to think everyone did. I worry too much. I am a bit OCD with certain aspects of cleaning or how and where things should be. I love to laugh till I squeal & squeak... 

I've always been in love with sport - participating & watching. And it has always been such a bastard that even tho I am so active I was still overweight.  It wasn't until my early twenties that I realized that no matter how much sport you do, if you are not eating right (not dieting) you will not get anywhere.

While trying out all these sports (track & field, netball, hockey, boxing, karate, running, mountain biking, taekwon do, weights and tonight crossfit!) I'm also trying to remain a decent girlfriend and member of society.  

That is how I would think others would see me. But in reality someone else might describe me as an anal bitch, we never know...

2 comments:

  1. Well, I've read it and I don't think you're stupid. I can relate to much of what you said. Welcome to blogland.

    ReplyDelete