Wednesday 30 October 2013

Picture

~ Kid Rock ~ (I couldn't find a title with the word 'pin' in it - so went with the next best thing)



I'm quite new to the pinning world. My friend, Mrs T, introduced me a while ago and she is a Pinning Queen. The introduction conversation went a little like this:



But seriously, what is so great about spending hours browsing other people's images? Images ranging from Hello Kitty cupcakes to nail polish and ornate wedding dresses.

If you have been living under a rock here is how it works: Pinterest allows you to create & manage themed photo collections and share them with your friends and other connections.  You can follow the boards of friends, like and comment on images others pinned or re-pin content to you own collections.


I use Pinterest purely for motivation.  If I see an image that inspires me, or motivates me, or just make me laugh I'll add it to my boards. Whenever I have a lazy day I go to my Pinterest board (Get of your Ass) & browse through the images. Just seeing those toned bodies makes me wanna work extra hard!


It can get a bit crazy though:  Jane Wang is the single most-followed user on Pinterest  & maintains 118 boards across a broad array of subjects. Among the more quirky: "Small things that work very well" and an entire board for "Octopus." (or octopi).  It makes me & my 9 boards feel seriously insecure over here...

You'll notice that you can now pin the images on this blog straight to your boards, and from there follow any of my boards.  Let me know if you are a regular - I love to get inspiration from other peoples boards! Remember to follow K&C on Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest

I'm hoping that I can straighten my arms by tonight - my biceps (silver lining - I have biceps!) are so stiff that my whole body has to move with my arm when I reach to pick up the phone. Looking forward to tonight's Crossfit class - wondering how we are going to challenge ourselves this time. [Side note - it was more arms, wtf...]

Had a craving for sushi tonight - ended up having some fish & salad as well. And wine. And a Kaluah Pedro. Yum. 


Yummy grilled fish & salad from Ocean Basket.
On the more tech side - Battlefield 4 is coming out in a few days & Boyfriend & I are already rock/paper/scissoring it out to find out who gets to play first.

L-Glutemine is currently my friend. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment