Monday 28 October 2013

Monday Monday

~ The Mamas & the Papas ~



I woke up cheery for the first time in a long time. Not because I'm depressed, I am just THE WORST morning person (activate Jeremy Clarkson voice) in the world. But yesterday something clicked - I'm doing as much as I reasonably can to eat better, look better & feel better. I should take it a bit easier on myself when I do make an "unhealthy" choice, because 8/10 times I do the healthy thing.

I chose to make healthy biscuits instead of sending Boyfriend out for chocolate cake. I made smoothies & frothy protein shakes. I put the chocolate back on the shelve, dammit (OK, I did take the sour rascals though - compromises). And I had a FMIL (Future Mother-In-Law) cupcake - 'cause that woman can bake. But there was this little aaah moment yesterday, between all the dishes & cooked chicken & roasted veggies: I'm working on it, and I can only do so much at a time.
Anyone tried the Coconut Intense from Lindt yet? Dying to try it...
I also decided that there I won't be blogging over the weekend - it's me time.  So Friday to Sunday you will have to get your fix by re-reading the older posts...and there will be a pop-quiz.

Ok, I'm gonna be that girl. I've only done 4 classes & I already love crossfit and have decided to embrace the crossfit "lifestyle". I cannot wait to compete in a crossfit event & I'm excited to go to class & to push my body further. Had such a laugh over these though: Shit Crossfit Girls Say and Shit Crossfitters Say. Is this you? Come on - be honest now... 

Whip Marks. I have them.

Only had one gym session this weekend. Boyfriend hurt his wrist in class last week & we decided to take it easy.  Practiced double under's (and have beautiful whip mark all over my butt), pistol squats & handstands. Also added some 400m sprints & rowing. And guess what the WOD for tonight is - rowing & dead lifts...

I got a new toy this weekend (after burning out the previous one) and we tested it out a couple of times!


1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream, Berries & Yoghurt Smoothie, Chocolate Protein Powder & PNButter Smoothie
Friday, plus chicken salad for lunch
Saturday

Sunday
~file not found~ (i.e. got lazy with taking photos...)

But I do have a photo of all the prepping.
Monday, plus a protein shake.
Seriously, how can I remind myself to take photos BEFORE I eat!! Good night all.

Hey, is that Jason Khalipa?

No comments:

Post a Comment