Saturday 19 October 2013

Wind of change

~ Scorpions ~


'Nough said.
I foresee that I'm going to become one of those people who talk about Crossfit a lot...I'm fighting the urge to tell everyone that can to go & try it out. GO & TRY IT OUT! CrossFit is making working out fun. It will leave you sweating, smiling, and wanting more. This morning's WOD consisted of hang cleans, push jerks & toes to bar (all of which I scaled the hell out off) for 10 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps, 7 reps...you get the picture! 

And standing next to me was the answer to every lady's question "Won't weightlifting make me big?". This woman was probably half my size and she did the full workout, with weights (where I only used a bar), and she finished way before me. Boyfriend is also not to charmed with the fact that she was using the same weights as him and she made it look easy. I might also have creeped her out a tiny bit with all the staring at her amazingly toned arms.

PE is living up to it's "windy city" fame again today, so other then venturing to the Box (check that lingo) this morning, we stayed at home & cleaned up a bit.

It had nuts in...
I would love to know how you keep it clean over the weekend? What makes you stick to your goals & guidelines? Post your stratagy down below. Pretty please.
Lunch consisted of the ever present ingredient in our fridge - chicken leftovers. And later the rock/paper/scissor match we had to see who would be cooking dinner turned into a stalemate. So supper consisted of a double helping of mug cake.   


PS: I've created a Facebook page for the blog, please LIKE it  (www.facebook.com/Kettlebells.Cheesecake) & it will automatically notify you if there is a new post, just saying.

For the ladies with Pinterest accounts - you can follow the blog board here, and my "Get of your ass" board here.  Let me know if you have any of your own boards to share.

Tomorrow I think will be a much needed rest day. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment